29 de agosto de 2008


I've been cheated by you, since I don't know when so I made up my mind, it must come to an end look at me now, Will I ever learn? I don't know, but I suddenly lose control there's a fire within my soul. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring one more look and I forget every-thing.
Mamma Mia, here I go again my, my, how can I resist you.
Mamma Mia, does it show again my, my, just how much I miss you. Yes, I've been broken hearted Blue, since the day we parted. Why, why did I ever let you go. Mamma Mia, now I really know My, my, I could never let you go. I've been angry and sad about the things that you do I can count all the times that I told you we're through. And when you go, when you slam the door I think you know that you won't be away to long you know that I'm not that strong. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring one more look and I forget every-thing. Mamma Mia, here I go again ,My, my, how can I resist you. Mamma Mia, does it show again, my, my, just how much I miss youyes, I've been broken hearted blue, since the day we parted .why, why did I ever let you go. Mamma Mia, even if I say bye, bye, leave me now or never. Mamma Mia, It's a game we play bye, bye, does it mean forever. Mamma Mia, here I go again my, my, how can I resist you Mamma Mia, does it show again my, my, just how much I miss you yes, I've been broken hearted Blue, since the day we parted why, why, Did I ever let you go. Mamma Mia, Now I really know. My, my, I could never let you go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nunca imagine la vida sin ti, todo lo q me plantie, siempre estabas tu solo tu sabes bien quien soy de donde vengo y a donde voy nunca te he mentido nunca te he escondido nadasiempre me tuviste cuando me necesitabas nadie mejor q tu sabra que di todo lo q pude dar . y ahora y tu te vasa si como si nada acortandome la vida, agachando la mirada y tu te vas y yo... que me pierdo entre la nada ,donde quedan las palabras y el amor que me jurabas... y tu te vas..

No hay comentarios: